Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the role:
The Senior Sales and Account Manager will take responsibility for managing and growing existing relationships as well as developing new business and growing sales via a combination of direct. They will have their own quota and will be expected to bring new deals by themselves and grow the business as well as manage an existing sales force.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales professional who would relish the opportunity to build something new and exciting. We are keen to hire talented “go getters” with knowledge and experience in marketing, advertising, “customer experience” and CRM, preferably across a number of business sectors.
- Own a sales quota.
- Lead and manage direct Sales combined of both new and existing customers.
- Work in collaboration and closely w/ internal Project Managers, customer success , SDR and Director of partnership.
- Create awareness and demand via various marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- At least 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS solutions (Customer Experience eCommerce, CRM, etc) to enterprise level clients. Experience selling MarTech solutions and customer experience.
- A proven record of successful sales & revenue generation preferably across a number of business sectors.
- A proven track record of developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally.
- A comprehensive network / rolodex of key decision makers and industry players.
- Leadership experience.
A Must have:
UK and EMEA Sales and Sales Accounts Management experience in Enterprise Sales across a number of business sectors, Financial, Telco, Retail, etc…