Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to deliver videos that are personalized, interactive and adaptable. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. Welcome to a new world of video.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them add a human touch every step of the way. From onboarding with a personal welcome, celebrating unique achievements and beyond, we help businesses surpass benchmarks and drive better business results.
And we’re only getting started. Join our team of innovators driving change in the video industry.
- Advance the development of the core engine and other graphics-related products throughout the complete software development cycle
- Write readable, maintainable and testable cross-platform code (Windows, Linux and macOS)
- Work with a wide variety of sophisticated third party APIs in the field of video production
- Build tools to aid the software development and release process for CI/CD
Your profile (Required) Qualifications
- B.Sc. or greater in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4-6+ years C/C++ programming in a professional product development environment
- A solid grasp of general math skills
- Solid experience with modern graphics APIs like OpenGL (3.3+), DirectX, Vulkan
- Shader writing with GLSL, HLSL or Cg
- Solid knowledge of the GPU
- Familiarity with image processing algorithms on CPU/GPU
- Real-time rendering engines development experience (in-house is also ok)
- GPU compute experience with CUDA, OpenCL
- Experience with multithreading, networking and general systems programming
Desirable experience also with:
- Knowledge of video & audio codecs & processing
- Deep 3d math knowledge (linear algebra & vector math)
- 3d graphics and/or signal/image processing
- Adobe AfterEffects SDK or other Adobe SDKs
- Cross-platform programming experience (Windows, Linux, OSX)