We, at Idomoo Ltd. (“Idomoo”), put great efforts in making sure that we secure your personally identifiable information and use it properly.
This policy explains our privacy practices for processing your personally identifiable information on our personalized video as a service and associated services, on the Idomoo website and blog and/or through other registration or contact channels (“Service“). We process your personally identifiable information subject to the terms of this policy.
The summary of this policy will give you a quick and clear view of our practices. Please take the time to read our full policy.
A Summary of the Policy
The Personally Identifiable Information That You Provide Us – We receive and store any information you fill-in on our website or give us in any other way. When you wish to subscribe to our personalized video services, we will request you to provide us with contact information, such as your name, your company name, email address, your payment details and additional personally identifiable information that you provide when you contact us. Read more.
The Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect – We collect, including by using third parties’ web analytics and session replay services, usage information about the time, type and manner of use of the Service. Read more.
The Personally Identifiable Information That You Upload – You can upload content with personally identifiable information, including data which relates to third parties (such as customers, etc.) which may be integrated into the personalized videos. Please use caution and do not upload personally identifiable information of others without their appropriate consent. Read more.
The Personally Identifiable Information You Provide Us When You Take an Interest in Our Services – For example, when you contact us, request a demo or when you sign up to our newsletter or blog, we will send you updates and information regarding our Services based on your interest. Read more.
What Do We Do With Personally Identifiable Information? – We provide and maintain the Service, make it better, continue developing it and protect us, our customers and the Service from misuse and law violations. Read more.
Sharing Information with Others – We use service providers, for example, to process payments, provide support and send email messages. We will transfer information when we change our corporate structure, and we will share the information with our affiliated entities. Read more.
Disclosure of Information to Authorities – We will obey orders and other lawful requirements by authorities to disclose information. Read more.
Aggregated and Analytical Information – Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use it for legitimate business purposes. Read more.
Your Choice – You may opt-out of our mailing lists and terminate your use of the Service. Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. If you are a California resident, you are entitled to your California opt-out privacy-related rights. Read more.
Your California Privacy Rights – If you are a California resident, you are entitled to specific privacy rights. Read more.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information – At any time you can request access to your personally identifiable information. Read more.
Your EU Data Subject Rights – If we process your personal data when you are in the EU, further terms apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws. Read more.
Data retention – We retain data to provide the service and for legitimate and lawful purposes, as further explained in the data retention section. Read more.
Transfer of Data Outside your Territory – We use cloud-based services to store and process data in the US and the EU at our clients’ election. These service providers provide us adequate security and confidentiality commitments. Read more.
Information Security – We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personally identifiable information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. Read more.
Contact Us – Please contact our privacy team at: email@example.com for further information.
The Personally Identifiable Information That You ProvideWe receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You provide most of your information while registering to the Service and/or by using the Service. If you register with the Service through our website at: www.idomoo.com, or through a separate subscription agreement with us, then as part of such registration we will ask you to provide personally identifiable information, including your name, your email address, your phone number and your company name. When we offer you to use an online payment service, as a paying user of the Service, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, your name, the amount paid and the date of payment), from the payment service provider that processed your payment. When you contact us, or when we contact you, we will receive and process any personally identifiable information that you provide us.
The Personally Identifiable Information That We CollectLike many websites, we use “cookies”, clear gifs and/or similar technologies. Idomoo will collect, including by using third parties’ web analytics, usage information about the time, type and manner of use of the Service. This information may include, inter alia, parameters which are automatically provided by your browser, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser’s type and version, your device type and your used language. Other examples of usage information that we collect are your activity events, non-personal usage statistics (e.g. time of usages, number of clicks on each link, etc.), crash reports, information regarding your browsing history and web activities, and other information regarding the use of the Service.
The Personally Identifiable Information That You UploadThe content you upload to the Service, whether such content relates to you or to third parties, from your own device or from a third party, including any data, text, graphic, audio and audio-visual files, may include personally identifiable information. The content that you upload and designate as public, will be accessible to others. Please use caution when uploading the content and avoid any involuntary disclosure of your personally identifiable information or disclosure of others’ personally identifiable information without their consent. Please do not upload any personally identifiable information to the Service, unless it is required for us to provide you with the Service. For example, please do not upload full credit/debit card numbers to the Service.
The Personally Identifiable Information You Provide Us When You Take an Interest in Our ServicesWe will send you updates and information about our Services, when you contact us through our online interfaces, including, for example, when reaching out to us through the Contact Us interface; creating a personalized video; signing up for our newsletter; requesting a demo; subscribing to our blog, or; downloading our whitepaper. At any time, you may opt-out from receiving further messages from us, by clicking the unsubscribe option in our message, or contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do We Do With Personally Identifiable Information?We collect and receive personally identifiable information to provide the Service, to enable the Service’s tools and features, to enhance users’ experience with the Service, to analyze the functionality of the Service and users’ activities, to provide support, to maintain the Service, and to continue making it better. We will use your email address to contact you when necessary, to send you reminders and to provide you information and notices about the Service. We will include commercial and marketing information about our Service and related services to the personalized video platform. We obey the law and expect you to do the same. If necessary, we will use your personally identifiable information to enforce our terms, policies and legal agreements, to comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to collect debts, prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service, and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with OthersWe do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We will share your personally identifiable information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information and deliver the Service to you. Any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under applicable law and this policy. We will use a service provider to manage our email messages transmission. We will also share necessary details with our ticketing service providers, and use a session replay service, to support and enhance your experience with the Service. We will also share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates. These mean companies within the Idomoo group and include subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of your personally identifiable information will comply with this policy. We will report any content that you upload and share user personally identifiable information, if we believe, in our sole discretion that such content is illegal or abusive or may violate any third-party rights. Additionally, a merger, acquisition or any other structural change will require us to transfer your personally identifiable information to another entity, as part of the structural change, provided that the receiving entity will comply with this policy.
Disclosure of Information to AuthoritiesWe will need to disclose personally identifiable information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
ChoiceAt any time, you can unsubscribe our mailing lists or newsletters, by sending us an opt-out request to: email@example.com. At any time, you can stop using the Idomoo website. Termination of your Idomoo personalized video service is subject to the Idomoo Service Terms and Conditions or other subscription agreement with us. Note that if one of our customers uploaded content to our Service with your personally identifiable information, then you can contact our customer who uploaded that content and request to remove your personally identifiable information. At any time, you can exercise your following opt-out options:
- object to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to a third party, other than to third parties who act as our agents to perform tasks on our behalf and under our instructions, or
- object to the use of your personally identifiable information for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which we originally collected such information, pursuant to this policy, or you subsequently authorized such use. You can exercise your choice by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy RightsThis section applies solely to the visitors of our website and users of our Service who reside in the State of California.
The Personal Information that We CollectIn the preceding twelve (12) months we have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers and Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as your name, e-mail address and IP address;
- Customer records information, such as your credit card number, if you are a paying user of the Service;
- Internet or other similar network activity;
- Sensory Data, such as visual data;
- Inferences drawn from all the above-mentioned Personal Information.
Our Business Purposes for Collecting Your Personal InformationWe collect your Personal Information for various business purposes, such as to provide you with the Services and make them better, all as described above under the section titled “What Do We Do with Personally Identifiable Information”.
The Categories of Sources from Which Your Personal Information is CollectedWe obtain the categories of personal information listed above from various sources, including directly from you and from your Services activities and from third party service providers, as further described above under the sections titled “The Personally Identifiable Information That You Provide Us” “The Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect” and “The Personally Identifiable Information That You Upload”.
The Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Your Personal InformationWe may share your personal information with various third parties such as our service providers and our affiliates, as further described above under the section titled “Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with Others”.
The Categories of Personal Information Disclosed to Said Third Parties:In the preceding twelve (12) months we have disclosed all the categories of Personal Information with all the categories of third parties for business purposes. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold Personal Information.
Your Rights as a California ResidentYou are entitled to the following specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’) in relation to your Personal Information: Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights You have the right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, we would provide you with a list which will identify the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable InformationIf you find that the information associated with you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it. At any time, you can contact us at: email@example.com and request to access the personally identifiable information that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will make good-faith efforts to locate your personally identifiable information that you request to access. To the extent that you are entitled to right of access under the applicable law, you can obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing personally identifiable information about you, receive a copy of that data, so that you could:
- verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of your personally identifiable information if it is inaccurate or if you believe that the processing of your personally identifiable information is in violation of applicable law.
Your EU Data Subject RightsIf EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal data as such term defined in the GDPR (as defined below) by Idomoo, then the following terms apply: Idomoo’s data processing agreements with our customers govern our processing of personal data as a data processor for the purposes of the Idomoo personalized video service. Where Idomoo processes your personal data as a data controller, then we process your personal data for the following lawful grounds:
- Any processing of your personal data which is not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, is based on your consent. For example, when you register to the Service online or sign up for creating an account and choose to subscribe to our marketing notifications, we process the contact information that you provide to us, for the purpose of sending you from time to time (by email, SMS text message, telephone, post or other electronical means) marketing information about our services which may be interest to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
- We will process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we have good-faith belief that they are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a user of our client, or where you contact us through our website and other digital assets.
- Cyber security.
- Support, customer relations, service operations.
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other users’ experience with our services.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
- AT ANY TIME, CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. EXERCISING THIS RIGHT WILL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal data. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal data, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personal data in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the Choice section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of an alleged infringement of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).