02 Apr Senior assistant controller
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
Idomoo is looking for a Senior Assistant Controller to join our finance team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various levels of the organization to manage the accounting, tax and operational finance of the Israeli subsidiaries around the globe You will report directly to the Director of Finance and work closely with Israeli bookkeeper and global financial controllers on day-to-day financial operations.
If you are a can-do, get-things-done person and passionate about working in a challenging environment, we would love to review your application.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS, including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and consolidation.
- Revenue recognition responsibilities, managing and preparing month end-close reports, and managing SalesForce-related month closing aspects.
- Managing and monitoring monthly billing and collection processes.
- Responsible for daily cash flow and collection reports.
- Preparing annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Assistance with payroll-related tasks.
- Interface with external audit firms.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess many or all of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS company.
- CPA with big 4 accounting firm experience.
- A proven track record of delivering under time pressure and resource constraints while maintaining flexibility and extreme attention to detail.
- A deep understanding of relevant accounting principles and SaaS metrics.
- Strong ability to produce accurate/quality deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Ability to be in the details but also have a broad high-level vision.
- Independent self-starter who is willing to take on responsibility and get the job done.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems — NetSuite an advantage.