23 Aug SDR Team Lead
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative Team Lead to join our growing Sales team. If you are a motivated, talented and dedicated person, we want to hear from you.You will be responsible for identifying companies (at both the enterprise & mid-market level), teams, and individuals that could be interested in our software/services – with the primary goal of initiating the active sales cycle though a combination of targeted outreach and inbound lead management. You will also be responsible for creating best practices for the SDR team to coach, motivate and support your team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to take their sales career to the next level by becoming part of a successful company in the marketing technology space that’s shown significant growth over the last few years. If “work hard, play hard” is your motto – Idomoo is the place for you.
In this role you will :
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Include hands-on sales development tasks.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands its customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Assist with recruiting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Develop best practice operating strategies and provide direction for the business development team, help to hire, onboard, train, and manage SDRs.
- Motivate SDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and ongoing training.
- Enhance processes to achieve lead generation goals, report on metrics, and obtain KPI.
Your Experience & skills:
- Outgoing, friendly and determined person
- Minimum 4 years of sales development experience with at least two years as a team lead or direct manager (Inside sales, cold outreach to decision makers and qualifying leads)
- B2B Enterprise Sales Experience – must
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Track record of achieving personal and team sales goals
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Proven experience recruiting and retaining teams