16 Sep Sales Manager (Financial Services)
Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to share videos that are uniquely personalized, interactive and constantly evolving based on who’s watching and when and where they are. It’s video as you’ve never seen it before. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them with everything from reaching new customers to onboarding them with a personal welcome to cross-selling and retention. Personalized Video adds a human touch every step of the way, whether it’s for sales or HR.
And we’re not done yet. Join today’s changemakers in the world of video to see what’s coming next.
About the role
The Sales Manager will take responsibility for managing and growing existing relationships and partnerships as well as developing new business and growing sales via a combination of direct and channel sales. They will have their own quota and will be expected to bring new deals by themselves and grow the business as well as manage an existing sales force.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales professional who would relish the opportunity to build something new and exciting. We are keen to hire talented “go getters” with knowledge and experience in marketing, advertising, “customer experience” and CRM, preferably across a number of business sectors. They will also work closely w/ internal Project Managers.
- Lead and manage sales via a combination of direct and channel sales i.e. Creative Agencies and system integrators. Develop new and grow existing clients
- Create awareness and demand via various marketing campaigns
- Managing and growing some of the company existing business accounts
- Meet ambitious sales targets
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge experience and skills sets to meet the above responsibilities.
- 4 to 5 years of experience selling SaaS solutions (Customer Experience eCommerce, CRM, etc) to enterprise level clients in the financial services. Experience selling Mar Tech solutions and customer experience is a plus.
- A proven record of successful sales & revenue generation preferably across a number of business sectors.
- A proven track record of developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally.
- A comprehensive network / rolodex of key decision makers and industry players in the financial services.
A Must have:
- Sales and Account Management experience in Enterprise Sales across the Financial Services Sector.
- 4 Year Degree