11 Dec Sales Development Representative
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers.
We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform makes launching data-driven video campaigns easy and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1-to-1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London, and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales team. If you are a motivated, talented and dedicated person, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for identifying companies that could be interested in our software/services, contacting the right people and initiating the sales process.
This is a great opportunity for people who are starting their careers and would like to work and learn from a successful high-tech company.
- Research and identify potential clients for our services, reach out to the right people and initiate the sales conversation
- Follow up on prospects that showed interest in the company and schedule demos for prospects with Idomoo’s Sales Managers
- Nurture and Qualify the leads, articulate Idomoo’s value proposition, schedule demos and write briefs to the Sales Managers
- Build sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Work with the Sales Team to create and implement effective email drip campaigns
- Outgoing, friendly and determined person
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales development experience (Inside sales, cold outreach to decision makers and qualifying leads)
- B2B Enterprise Sales Experience – must
- Comfortable with making sophisticated cold calls
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Must be able to close some deals on your own
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Full time position: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
- This position is located in NYC.