05 Nov QA Tester – Web application
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced manual QA tester to join our team and be in charge of our Web component. As a QA tester at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process, give your insights, and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, making sure our product is released with the highest possible quality.
What will you actually be doing?
- Testing web applications using manual tests and tools.
- Executing tests on various components of the system.
- Design and write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues and managing the bug life cycle.
- At least 2 years experience in QA software testing – A must.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Experience in testing complicated backend platforms, and running performance tests – An advantage.
- Familiarity with server testing tools, such as Postman, Jmeter etc. – An advantage.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with a team.
- Creative and User-oriented, with a true passion for quality.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate & find failures root causes.