26 Apr Project Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video with data-driven personalization in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers.
We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service platform makes launching data-driven video campaigns easy.
In short: we help brands humanize their messaging to better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London, and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
Idomoo is growing and we are looking for a Project Manager to join our U.S. office (headquartered in NYC).
This is a full-time position. You will be responsible for leading projects with top brands such as JP Morgan Chase, American Airlines, and Epic Games. ensuring stellar creative quality and managing integration with our technology.
The Project Manager takes full responsibility over the lifecycle of a Personalized Video project – both the technical & creative aspects. From choosing the right use case and defining its measurements, to creative development based on our best practices, technical development & integration, launch, and continuous post-launch improvements.
You own the schedule, technical management, and creative of each project.
You also own the client relationship. And at Idomoo we know, relationships are everything.
You are the face of Idomoo to the client. Strong customer engagement & relationship building skills are critical to your success.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage various functions and partners to work within short and intensive delivery cycles and deliver on time and with highest quality deliverables.
- Build and establish a strong relationship with clients by delivering exceptional service and solutions that meet their business objectives, leading to long-term business partnerships.
- Support multiple creative processes from brief to production while engaging clients’ technical and marketing teams to deliver a high quality product.
- Able to manage multiple parallel projects across multiple clients & stakeholders.
- Support business as usual clients through continuous observation and improvements to existing PV communication.
- Plan and implement complex projects.
- End to end responsibility for execution.
- Provide best practices for personalized video delivery.
- Work in collaboration with our teams around the world.
- Become an expert in Idomoo’s SaaS platform.
- After launch, act as a Customer Success Manager – tracking and analyzing statistics, suggesting improvements, extensions & expansions.
- Develop strong relationships and communication channels with internal and external clients, partners and subcontractors.
- Love for high-tech and learning new technologies.
- At least 2 years relevant experience as a Technical Producer, Digital Producer, or Project Manager. Preferably at a SaaS company, digital agency, and/or high-tech start-up, leading complicated projects.
- Experience managing client-side technical implementation processes.
- Experience in Process Management tools: A proven ability to plan, build and track complex projects.
- Go-getter, Can-do Attitude a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills a must.
Advantages (not required but helpful):
- Familiarity with real-time APIs, SFTP configuration, marketing automation, and/or data extraction from CRMs such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Video/Film Production experience
- After Effects
- Marketing/Advertising Experience
- Languages such as French, Spanish, Hebrew
- Ability to work in NYC (we are currently remote but that is subject to change in the future)