11 Feb Marketing Operations Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
We are seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven and meticulous Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. If you are a motivated, dedicated person, we want to hear from you!
In your role, you will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations of our Marketing Automation platform — HubSpot. You will analyze metrics to report on campaign performance and ensure data integrity, reviewing incoming leads for accuracy and consistency. This will involve frequent discussions with our Sales and Marketing teams, sound judgment and an eye for details.
Knowledge of HubSpot is helpful but not required. If you’re a self-starter, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with those platforms and build a useful skill for the future.
The Marketing Operations Manager will also be expected to manage several other processes within the company, such as conference prospecting and sponsorships. These activities will require liaising with external providers and our Sales and Marketing teams.
This is a great opportunity for people who are starting their careers and would like to work and learn in an exciting, fast-paced tech company. You’ll be part of a growing team with the opportunity to contribute to campaigns targeting Fortune 500 companies, agencies and business leaders around the world.
- Analyze metrics from HubSpot to highlight campaign performances and places for improvement.
- Review incoming leads for consistency (lead source, persona mapping, geography, lead owners, etc.).
- Prepare monthly marketing reports and other analytics reports as requested.
- Be the first to surface issues or trends (positive or negative) that may have to be addressed.
- Ensure that when leads are synched from HubSpot to Salesforce, the fields are mapping correctly and consistently.
- Periodically review leads with Sales teams and surface any issues identified.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to clean legacy data issues on both Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Monitor SAL flow and propose changes to lead scoring to adjust for SDR bandwidth
- Work with 3rd-party vendors such as Referral Partners to deploy email campaigns and correctly capture and tag resulting leads
- Manage processes for event prospecting and attendance.
- Strong analytical capabilities, comfortable handling & analyzing dat
- Strong work ethic
- Fast learner
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Experience with HubSpot appreciated but not mandatory
- Excellent phone and email communication skills