11 Dec Creative Project Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
About the position:
Idomoo is growing and we are looking for another Creative Project Manager to join our Singapore office.
This is a full-time position, leading creative projects in addition to their technical aspects successfully. Working with top brands and clients such as AXA, Dentsu, Rakuten, SunLife and more.
Responsibilities for the Creative PjM:
Take full responsibility over the process of implementing a personalized video factory: from choosing the right use case and defining its measurements, to smooth simple implementation process based on our best practices and through engaging to continuously improve it and extend the communication through PV.
- Coordinate and manage various functions and partners to work within short and intensive delivery cycles and deliver on time and with highest quality deliverables.
- Build and establish a strong relationship with clients by delivering exceptional service and solutions that meet their business objectives, leading to long-term business partnerships and great personal skills.
- Support multiple creative processes from brief to production while engaging clients’ technical and marketing teams for high quality delivery
- Support business as usual clients through continuous observation and improvements to existing PV communication
- Planning and implementing complex and agile projects
- End to end responsibility for execution
- Provide best practices for personalized videos delivery
- Work in collaboration with our teams around the world
- Develop strong relationships and communication channels with internal and external clients, partners and subcontractors.
- After launch, act a Customer Success Manager – track and analyze statistics, suggest improvements, extensions and expansions.
- Project Management Expertise: At least 3 years, preferably at a fast-growth digital agency, leading complicated projects.
- Digital Media Experience: technical experience to lead technical team thru data integration - advantage.
- Experience in Process Management tools: A proven ability to plan, build and track complex projects using tracking tools – advantage
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other applicable graduate degree.
- Video/Film Production Experience: An advantage
- Technical Understanding: Online integrations and SFTP integrations knowledge – advantage.
- Marketing/Advertising Experience: A plus
- Go-getter, Can-do Attitude: A must
- Excellent Communication Skills: A must
- Willingness to Travel: This position requires travel, on average around 30 days per year
- Languages such as Japanese, Chinese and other Asian languages – A huge added value