Idomoo is revolutionizing the world with video, empowering brands to create and deliver personalized, interactive and customizable videos at an unmatched scale and speed. How do we do it? Our award-winning Next Generation Platform leverages automation tools and AI to combine data with video creative, generating millions of videos in real time.
From onboarding to upselling and beyond, Personalized Video is always relevant and relatable, adding a human touch that instantly upgrades your CX. And all this innovation is at your fingertips with our easy-to-use, fully open platform.
This Digital Content Marketer role is ideal for someone passionate about cutting-edge marketing who thrives in a fast-paced industry and enjoys learning new technologies. This full-stack marketer will be responsible for crafting high-quality content for SEO, social media, email and more. The candidate should be highly organized, able to collaborate well in a team and familiar with a variety of digital marketing tools, including emerging AI tools and analytics platforms. Content creation trends and tactics are evolving, and we’re seeking someone who is hungry to stay at the forefront of digital content creation.
- Develop and implement effective content strategies in line with our brand and business objectives.
- Create relevant and shareable digital content, leveraging a variety of tools, including AI.
- Produce SEO-optimized content using tools like Ahrefs, Clearscope and Google Search Console.
- Manage social media channels and collaborate with freelancers, internal stakeholders and content producers.
- Analyze and test content performance to optimize content strategy.
- Lead outreach efforts for backlinks, PR, influencer partnerships and more to increase our brand reach and domain authority.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends, continuously pushing the envelope of digital content creation.
1. Writing: Exceptional writing skills for creating compelling and targeted content. Must be skilled in long-form writing (blogs, articles, etc.) and short-form (social posts, emails, ads, etc.). We’re looking for someone capable of creating unique content that stands out and drives conversions.
2. SEO and Digital Marketing: Proficiency with tools such as SEMrush, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs and Yoast SEO for content optimization, SEO analysis and performance tracking.
3. Social Media Management: Skilled in managing social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, X and TikTok, including creating trendy, shareable content, collaborating with content producers and analyzing engagement metrics.
1. Experience With AI Content Creation Tools: New tools that facilitate content creation using AI are constantly evolving. Runway, Midjourney, DI-D, Synthesia and OpenAI are just some examples. Expertise and interest in leveraging these tools to create engaging content would be a valuable asset for this position.
2. Video Editing/Production: Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar tools is a plus.
3. Experience With Content Distribution: Familiarity with tools and strategies for expanding content reach, including HubSpot, WordPress, influencer marketing and content syndication, will help our content reach even further.
How To Apply:
Candidates should submit a resume and at least 3 links to relevant work. One can be a digital marketing or writing portfolio, but at least one link should be to a long-form SEO writing sample and at least one should be to shorter form content, such as a live social post, video, landing page, etc. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment in the video technology sector.
- Professional growth and skill development in a supportive, collaborative team.
- Competitive salary and benefits.