Idomoo is revolutionising the world with video, empowering brands to create and deliver personalised, interactive and customisable videos at an unmatched scale and speed. How do we do it? Our award-winning Next Generation Video Platform leverages automation tools and AI to combine data with video creative, generating millions of videos in real time.
From onboarding to upselling and beyond, Personalised Video is always relevant and relatable, adding a human touch that instantly upgrades your CX. And all this innovation is at your fingertips with our easy-to-use, fully open platform.
We are looking for an experienced software test engineer to join our team and be in charge of our backend components.
As a software test engineer at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process, give your insights, and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, making sure our product meets the quality standards and functional requirements.
- Execute tests on various backend components of the system.
- Design and write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Test our platform manually and using automation tools.
- Identify, document, and report bugs and errors to the development team in a clear and concise manner.
- At least 2 years experience in QA software testing — a must.
- Experience in testing complicated backend platforms, and running performance tests — a must
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting to verify database impacts — a must.
- Familiarity with Java, Python and Bash — an advantage.
- Familiarity with server testing tools, such as Postman, Jmeter, etc. — an advantage.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate and find failures’ root causes.