20 Jul Digital Marketing Content Writer
Full-time position, remote
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position:
As you can see, we’ve got a big story to tell, and you, as our future Digital Marketing Content Writer, will help tell it. Excited?!
Here’s the scoop on this role. The Digital Marketing Content Writer will support and help direct Idomoo’s content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic, drive engagement and generate qualified leads.
This role requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindsets, leading at all times with a “customer first” mentality. Love online storytelling and continuous learning? We want to hear from you.
You’ll work closely with the CMO and the rest of the Marketing team, but you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with our Sales, Project Management, Design and Product teams as you learn the ins and outs of Idomoo. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty as they come up with new, fresh ideas for Idomoo’s digital content.
Please include a link to your portfolio or clips.
Your Experience & Skills
- A people person who can also fly solo, juggling multiple projects with excellent attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience working in content marketing for online B2B companies
- Native English speaker
- Experience in copywriting, PR or journalism and managing an editorial calendar
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of English grammar and the ability to adopt new style guides
- Great at telling a story by integrating words, graphics, video and other media
- An understanding of how to create content that drives engagement
- Familiarity with online content KPIs and experience with optimizing content based on data, such as A/B tests
- Experience with content-related tools, such as WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics and Google Suite, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
Typical ongoing duties
- Create content for blogs, social media, the website and other owned channels
- Plan and direct creation of multimedia content, including ebooks, videos, infographics, webinars, etc.
- Write content for ads, landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation
- Support email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, etc.
- Report on content marketing efforts and suggest ways to improve
- Interview internal subject matter experts for generating new or updating existing content
- Assist with SEO efforts for the website and other content materials
- Assist with Idomoo’s outreach, including content support for PR, award nominations, partnerships and events
- Edit and optimize content to improve quality
- Support internal and external communications, including newsletters, fact sheets, emails, etc.