05 Aug Digital Marketing Content Writer
Full-time, fully remote position, with typical work hours being 9-5 CST
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
The Digital Marketing Content Writer will own the creation and direction of all Idomoo’s content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic, drive engagement & generate qualified leads.
This role requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindsets, leading at all times with a “customer first” mentality. The right candidate will have an obsession with online storytelling, and a passion for continuous learning and communicating in all forms.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CMO, but you’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with our Sales, Project Management, and Product teams as you learn the ins and outs of Idomoo. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty as they come up with new, fresh ideas for Idomoo’s digital content.
Your Experience & Skills
- A people person who can also fly solo and holds a “Can Do approach”.
- 2+ years of experience working in Content Marketing for online B2B companies.
- Native English speaker – a must.
- Experience in PR and hands-on writing and copywriting.
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or video, and an understanding of how to create content that drives engagement.
- Able to screen out the fluff and sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
- Familiarity with online content KPIs and experience with optimizing content based on data (a/b tests) – Strong advantage.
- Experienced with content-related tools such as WordPress (very important), Word, and ideally Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field – Strong advantage.
Typical ongoing duties
- Publication of new pieces of content like blogs or videos, and other formats.
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts for generating new or updating existing content.
- Lead email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, and so on.
- Ownership of Idomoo’s Social Media channels, acting as the company community manager.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Assist with SEO efforts for the website and other content materials.
- Assist with creating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
- Assist with general website updates and enhancements, e.g. existing content, new pages, and more.
- Ownership of the company’s editorial calendar.
- Own Idomoo’s PR roadmap and manage several PR firms.
- Manage internal and external-facing communications, including newsletters, blasts, webinars and website updates.