24 Nov QA Engineer
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team.
As a QA Engineer at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process, give your insights and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, making sure our product is released in a world class quality.
- Write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Executing functional tests on various components of the system.
- Executing regression tests before each release.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues and manage bug life cycle.
- Create and execute automated tests.
Your Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in QA software testing – A must
- Experience in writing automation tests, framework and scripts, preferably in Java – An advantage.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in testing complicated backend platforms and running performance tests – An advantage.
- Familiarity with server testing tools, such as Postman, Jmeter etc. – An advantage.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with team.