26 Nov Junior IT Administrator
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
We are looking for an IT wizard with excellent hands-on abilities to solve and monitor our system. You will be providing Idomoo’s first tier support and work with our different teams and customers.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software and printers.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues.
- Providing technical support to company employees.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Testing new technologies.
- Availability for First Tier Support.
Your Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in Office and Production IT.
- Previous experience with Linux (CentOS/Ubuntu) and Windows (Desktop/Server).
- Familiar with AWS/EC2 infrastructure Solutions or similar Cloud solutions.
- Familiar with google admin maintenance.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Excellent English Speaker.
- Code and Scripting languages – Python, bash etc – An advantage.