26 Nov Cloud System Administrator
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud System Administrator with excellent hands-on abilities to solve and monitor our system.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts.
- Availability for Second Tier Support.
Your Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Production IT.
- Good Scripting Skills (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python or equivalent).
- Experience with Linux (CentOS/Ubuntu).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure Solutions.
- Experience with OpenSource solutions for various IT components (DNS, Monitoring, Backups, Load-Balancers, etc.).
- Good understanding of common networking and communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- OpenSource RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Good understanding of security concerns and concepts.
Desirable experience also with
- Familiarity with Distributed Databases.
- Familiarity with Cloud Storage solutions (EFS, S3, etc.)