11 Aug Technical Support
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered..
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We are hiring a new team member for the Technical Support team, for a very interesting and challenging position!
The role includes:
- Troubleshooting technical issues and helpdesk services for international clients on how to operate our SaaS platform
- Helpdesk services for clients and company employees on different kind of projects
- Monitoring and operating processes in an AWS based platform
- Working with the leading tools in the industry such as: Elasticsearch, Grafana, Zabbix, Salesforce, Linux
- Experience in technical support / working with international clients / Computer Science student / technological course / technological military experience
- Technical orientation – advantage
- Knowledge in IT, System / Knowledge in Linux / Code development / scripts – a significant advantage
- High level of English – both in writing and speaking (the job includes providing responses in English to global clients) – a must!
- The work is in shifts and throughout the entire days and weekends