17 Nov Technical Support Team Leader
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform allows brands to seamlessly launch campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. From cinematic Personalized Videos for retention and sales to Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We are looking for an energetic and open-minded hands-on Technical Support Team leader, to join our Support team and help us deliver the best customer experience for our customers.
- You can juggle support tickets, production monitoring while having coffee on the roof of our building.
- You can’t stand looking at production monitoring graphs and seeing red bars.
- You love the pressure and thrive in the chaos of a fast pacing high-tech companies.
- You are not afraid to dig deep into AWS cloud logs and metrics to find what caused that elusive customer issue.
- You know how to chase/bribe QA and R&D members to get what you need.
- You love to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team so that you could work less.
About the Role
- Manage a team of Technical support engineers in 24/7 shifts.
- Act as a senior technical focal point for the support team members.
- Act as the escalation point for high-priority tickets.
- Systematically improve all performance metrics of the team, including those related to productivity, efficiency, resolution times, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop the team’s technical and soft skills, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the team performance and KPI.
- Monitor the company production environment to meet strict KPI and the company SLA.
- Push customer tickets to resolution while keeping the customer engaged throughout the process.
- Take part in the prioritization of technical issues/bugs.
Your Expertise & Skills
- Team player that works well under pressure.
- High energy with an “everything is possible / can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Experience working with international customers.
- Fast and Self-learner.
- 2+ years as Tier 3 Support / Tech Support Team lead – preferably For a SaaS company.
- The ability to write SQL queries (MySQL, AWS Athena / Aurora).
- Experience in working in a cloud-based environment (AWS) – (Must)
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies: Elasticsearch, Nagios/Icinga2, Salesforce, Jira, Grafana. (Preferred).
- Python Knowledge (Significant advantage).