29 Mar Technical Implementation Specialist
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the role
The Technical Implementation Specialist will manage the technical aspects of Idomoo Personalized Video projects from kickoff to launch. With a focus on supporting customers technical needs as well as implementing the technical aspects of Idomoo’s platform to develop Personalized Video campaigns while working closely with Idomoo’s clients, Project Managers, and Product teams.
- Keep project’s technical development on-track by working with client and Idomoo internal teams.
- Educate & support clients’ technical teams on best practices, review their integration plans and deliverables in order to drive a successful implementation.
- Provide technical support to clients on topics such as data transfer and landing page development.
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, scope, and prioritize product feature requests.
- Become a platform expert. Implementing complex projects in Idomoo’s cloud-based platform.
- Provide technical sales support.
- Preferred: 1 to 2 years’ experience in a client facing role at an enterprise-level in SaaS and/or Martech industries in a Technical Project Manager, Integration Engineer, or related role. Experience should include technical understanding and expertise especially around software solution integrations.
- Strong logic-based and analytical thinking skills.
- Competent in general scripts writing (such as Python and/or Java).
- Knowledge of: APIs, HTML, and CRM.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to details.
- Extensive experience of technical project management/ deployment of complex SaaS and/or Martech solutions (certification not essential). Knowledge of API and SFTP set ups and data flows a plus.
- A ‘customer first’ mindset with the ability to build relationships with a range of different stakeholders.
- An effective team-player: you can implement new ideas and gain buy-in from your colleagues across the business.
- Experience with CRM / e-commerce / digital advertising / data / technology / video best practices and the ability to communicate complex technical information advantageous.
- Ability to learn new software and tools.
- Persistence – tenacity to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Composure – ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure or stress.