04 Jun Senior Cloud System Engineer
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Cloud System Engineer with excellent hands-on abilities, problem solving and system troubleshooting skills.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Write and maintain custom scripts
- Availability for second tier support
Your Expertise & Skills
- Proficient in cloud administration (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- 5+ years of experience in Production IT
- Linux expertise (CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Python or equivalent)
- Experience with open source solutions for various IT components (DNS, Monitoring, Backups, Load-Balancers, etc.)
- Good understanding of common networking and communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security concerns and concepts
- Experience with CI / CD
- Familiarity with distributed databases.
- Familiarity with cloud storage solutions (EFS, S3, etc.)