28 Jul Sales Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
“A once in a lifetime opportunity has presented itself for a unique individual to take the lead in our home turf, and continue to fuel the astronomical growth of this award winning personalised video technology platform.”
This position is a leading position in the Sales organization and is focused on leading the Sales efforts for the Israel market across all business lines.
As a Sales representative for Israel, you will have to master the art of conducting business and sales processes, from pursuit of new business to existing customer relationship management.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for your accounts, and will have to demonstrate business creativity, ability to identify, qualify and capture opportunities, as well involvement (and sometimes leading) in proposal preparation processes.
Headquartered in Israel and supported by a global team and network of partners, we serve over 150 enterprise clients in more than 40 languages. These include some of Israel’s most prestigious companies, from financial institutions to gaming brands.
With our recent IPO, Idomoo is growing rapidly, and we invite you to be part of a diverse, creative and collaborative team.
- Establishing new accounts and cultivating new business relationships with potential customers and end users, and being in constant pursuit for business growth.
- Day-to-day management and growth of existing accounts and channels the penetration strategy for each account, including value proposition.
- Composing and submitting proposals for systems, solutions, spare parts and technical services, all in compliance with company guidelines, after in-depth analysis of each opportunity.
- Analyses of competition and market opportunities by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
Profile & Experience:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in sales to the Technology vertical in Israel
- Leading complex sales processes, including Sales Accounts Management.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales across a number of business sectors, Financial, Telco, Gaming, Retail, etc…
- A proven record of successful sales & revenue generation preferably across a number of business sectors.
- Strategic thinker and results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English – speaking, writing and reading.