16 Sep Sales Manager (Healthcare Sector)
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform allows brands to seamlessly launch campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. From cinematic Personalized Videos for retention and sales to Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the role
The Sales Manager will take responsibility for managing and growing existing relationships and partnerships as well as developing new business and growing sales via a combination of direct and channel sales. They will have their own quota and will be expected to bring new deals by themselves and grow the business as well as manage an existing sales force.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales professional who would relish the opportunity to build something new and exciting. We are keen to hire talented “go getters” with knowledge and experience in marketing, advertising, “customer experience” and CRM, preferably across a number of business sectors. They will also work closely w/ internal Project Managers.
- Lead and manage sales via a combination of direct and channel sales i.e. Creative Agencies and system integrators. Develop new and grow existing clients
- Create awareness and demand via various marketing campaigns
- Managing and growing some of the company existing business accounts
- Meet ambitious sales targets
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge experience and skills sets to meet the above responsibilities.
- 4 to 5 years of experience selling SaaS solutions (Customer Experience eCommerce, CRM, etc) to enterprise level clients in the healthcare sector. Experience selling Mar Tech solutions and customer experience is a plus.
- A proven record of successful sales & revenue generation preferably across a number of business sectors.
- A proven track record of developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally.
- A comprehensive network / rolodex of key decision makers and industry players in the healthcare sector.
A Must have:
- Sales and Account Management experience in Enterprise Sales across the Financial Healthcare Sector
- 4 Year Degree