26 Apr Project & Customer Success Manager (APAC)
Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to share videos that are uniquely personalized, interactive and constantly evolving based on who’s watching and when and where they are. It’s video as you’ve never seen it before. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them with everything from reaching new customers to onboarding them with a personal welcome to cross-selling and retention. Personalized Video adds a human touch every step of the way, whether it’s for sales or HR.
And we’re not done yet. Join today’s changemakers in the world of video to see what’s coming next.
In this role you will be the key stakeholder in building long-term relationships, establishing strategic programs of work, being a customer advocate and delivering impactful and measurable business value to our customers. You are pivotal in increasing commercial value from our existing customers and reducing churn. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the customer acquisition, engagement and retention lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for partnering and developing a trusted advisor status with our enterprise clients, spanning financial services, regulated industries, telco and gaming. You will work within an international and diverse internal team, to deliver campaign deployments, consult and plan optimisation strategies in line with business KPIs and success criteria, and be key in delivering the overall APAC commercial strategy for existing clients.
The Project & Customer Success Manager will establish deep key client relationships with a focus on the education and constant reinforcement of the value of video-powered experiences and the measurable impact it has on our customers’ businesses. To be successful, you’ll need to be consultative, business-orientated, analytical, and able to thrive in a dynamic team-orientated and deadline-focused environment.
- Be a consultative trusted advisor leveraging processes and consistently leading Personalised Video projects to success through internal and external relationships.
- Enable highly talented stakeholders (Creative Directors, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Sales Directors, Business Analysts, etc.) to work purposely toward success on the platform.
- Plan and implement complex projects with end to end responsibility for execution.
- Able to manage multiple parallel projects across multiple clients & stakeholders.
- Manage dynamic success “paths” with an ability to work from tactical decisions to strategic customer initiatives and vice-versa.
- Provide best practices and training for optimal delivery.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within the existing client base and develop appropriate strategies, alongside other key stakeholders, in accordance with Company targets with a specific focus on MRR and churn reduction.
Your Experience & Technical Skills
- Preferred – 3 to 5 years’ experience in a customer success/ client facing or campaign manager/ project manager role at enterprise-level in Martech/ AdTech industries. Experience should include a high level of technical understanding and expertise especially around software solution integrations.
- Extensive experience of technical project management/ deployment of complex Martech/ Adtech solutions (certification not essential). Knowledge of API and SFTP set ups and data flows a plus.
- A ‘customer first’ mindset with the ability to build relationships with a range of different stakeholders within your portfolio
- Passionate about customer success: strategic & analytical whilst being customer-centric in everything you do
- An effective team-player: you can implement new ideas and gain buy-in from your colleagues across the business
- Experience with CRM / eCommerce / digital advertising / data / technology / video best practices and the ability to communicate complex technical information advantageous
- Knowledge of data security processes and compliance procedures
- Business savvy – ability to understand and communicate the business implications on cost, revenue, strategic position, and value of the solutions and services we provide
- Ability to learn new software and tools
- Persistence – tenacity to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Composure – ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure or stress
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency/ business level Japanese – a must
- Fluency/ business level English – a must