04 Jan Product QA Tester – Web
Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to share videos that are uniquely personalized, interactive and constantly evolving based on who’s watching and when and where they are. It’s video as you’ve never seen it before. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them with everything from reaching new customers to onboarding them with a personal welcome to cross-selling and retention. Personalized Video adds a human touch every step of the way, whether it’s for sales or HR.
And we’re not done yet. Join today’s changemakers in the world of video to see what’s coming next.
We are looking for an experienced manual QA tester to join our team and be in charge of our Web Component.
As a QA tester at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process, give your insights, and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, Making sure our product is released with the highest possible quality.
What will you actually be doing?
- Executing tests on various components of our platform.
- Design and write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Testing web applications using manual tests and automation tools.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues and manage the bug life cycle.
- 1-2 years experience in QA software testing – A must.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Familiar with backend components – An advantage.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with a team.
- Creative and User-oriented, with a true passion for quality.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate & find failures root causes.