04 Nov Product Management Director
Idomoo is looking for a senior product leader who will oversee our dynamic video advertising products and report directly to the CTO. The ideal candidate will generate and translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish.
Idomoo is a well-funded, fast-growing technology company with proven success record in the video industry. We produce personalized\dynamic videos which are used by brands as a new and engaging communication channel with their customers. Idomoo is a GREAT company with a talented team and amazing products.
What You Will Do
- Own and lead product initiatives for our dynamic video ads offering. Plan and execute sprints, create a roadmap and ship impactful changes.
- Drive products roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept, through exploration, to launch and continuous iteration.
- Engage with our customers, understand their needs, and build products that bring value and creates meaningful impact in the market.
- Use data to identify gaps and opportunities, to make better product decisions and to influence stakeholders across the organization.
- Define metrics and set targets to constantly measure the success of your products.
- Foster product relationships and partnerships with relevant industry players.
- Leading interactions with different inter-company departments to obtain successful products launch: Customer Support, Marketing, Sales, Operations, R&D.
- Work with product marketing to create product documentation and demos new product features.
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Keep track on industry trends and eco-system product developments.
What You’ll bring
- 5+ years of Product Management experience (ideally on a SaaS product).
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape (previous experience with video related products is a plus).
- Technical experience and/or orientation is a must (engineering background is a plus).
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams, and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- “Getting things done” mindset with a passion for innovation. Curiosity, flexibility, and passion for problem-solving.
- High attention to details and organizational skills, with an ability to toggle between high-level, long-term strategies and ground-level, short-term tasks effortlessly.
- Experience in leading UI/UX efforts.
Familiarity with Facebook & Google API’s and advertising products.