20 Jun Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to share videos that are uniquely personalized, interactive and constantly evolving based on who’s watching and when and where they are. It’s video as you’ve never seen it before. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them with everything from reaching new customers to onboarding them with a personal welcome to cross-selling and retention. Personalized Video adds a human touch every step of the way, whether it’s for sales or HR.
And we’re not done yet. Join today’s changemakers in the world of video to see what’s coming next
About the position
As an Office Manager & Executive Assistant, you will be the face of daily life.
You’ll be the closest person to our senior executives in the company and have an immerse effect on their daily routine.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, provide general administrative support to our employees, and office coordinators, track progress on action items and maintain internal HR systems and databases.
In addition, you will lead and organize A-Z welfare activities, think big with creativity, to ensure our welfare plan is best in class!
What you will do:
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules for the CEO & C-level managers (internal & external meetings) Including travels, and business-related issues.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
- Be responsible for all administrative duties in the office such as meeting rooms, mailing, supplies, equipment, parking, Cibus, cleaning, maintenance, etc and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Maintain relationships with the property owners, suppliers, and service providers.
- Take an active part in planning and execution of the company’s wellbeing activities and events.
- Update information on company HR database, manage budget table.
- Play a meaningful part in the onboarding process for new hires and employee experience.
- Take part in special projects and HR events.
- Work closely with our IT and finance team.
- Proven experience of +2 years as an office manager /administrator/ assistant or other relevant Admin roles.
- Experience as an Admin in a Startup/High-tech company – Big advantage.
- Great attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in handling multiple high-priority tasks.
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the business, and collaborate with team members across functions.
- Impeccable fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew.