10 Mar Motion Designer
Idomoo is revolutionizing the video landscape, empowering brands to share videos that are uniquely personalized, interactive and constantly evolving based on who’s watching and when and where they are. It’s video as you’ve never seen it before. And our award-winning platform does it on a massive scale — launching campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time.
At Idomoo, you’ll be working with some of the world’s biggest brands. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages, helping them with everything from reaching new customers to onboarding them with a personal welcome to cross-selling and retention. Personalized Video adds a human touch every step of the way, whether it’s for sales or HR.
And we’re not done yet. Join today’s changemakers in the world of video to see what’s coming next
About the position
We’re looking for a talented, nimble & resourceful motion designer to join our experienced product team. As a motion designer you’ll be responsible for creating concepts and stories, design and animate visual content that will leverage Idomoo’s suite of products into life and for our customers to use.
You will fit the role if you are a motion designer that is passionate and knows all about the latest motion trends, and has a natural talent for creating eye-catching and enviable videos.
- 3+ years of animation experience.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing both motion design and video editing skills.
- Academic degree in Visual Communication, Animation, Graphic Design, Media Arts.
- After Effects Expert – must.
- Strong versatile design and storytelling skills, image making, typography, beat sync, brand sensitiveness with a keen eye for detail and trends.
- An agile creative thinker with an ability to translate creatives into sophisticated videos (someones said interactive videos?)
- Positive attitude, a team player, hard worker that can work independently.
- English proficiency.
About the role / Responsibilities
- Be a part of the product team, get to work closely with our product managers and engineering to develop a high-end look and feel assets.
- Research design and motion trends.
- Constantly generate new ideas, new visual languages, create videos, templates and materials in motion for the benefit of our new and evolving products.
- Dedicated to experiments and creation.
- Review your designs and motions to make sure they meet our high end standards.
- Ability to be autonomous – you take initiatives and ownership of projects while collaborating with cross-functional partners and other designers, by seeking and giving feedback with a positive sense of curiosity and encouragement!