07 Oct Legal and Business Operations Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform allows brands to seamlessly launch campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. From cinematic Personalized Videos for retention and sales to Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
Business Operations & Legal has a key role in support of Idomoo business & sales activities. Primary responsibility is to provide end-to-end back-office business, legal & operational support to Sales and other customer facing teams.
Typical ongoing duties
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage commercial agreements with customers and suppliers, including license agreements, SOWs, RFPs.
- Advise and handle legal issues pertaining to the business, including international data protection regulations.
- Handle the workflow of sales operations processes and activities. Promote initiatives to improve processes, and drive operational efficiency.
- Become the leading knowledge center for all business data.
- Promoting efficient procedures and practices, and displaying ongoing teamwork and collaboration with Sales, Finance, Marketing, Projects and other company departments.
Your Experience & Skills
- LLB degree or foreign equivalent required.
- 2 – 3 years related work experience handling commercial & legal negotiation processes, as a lawyer or in other business positions.
- Fast learner, highly self-motivated and self directed; initiator and promoter of tasks, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; efficient and possess multi-tasking capabilities.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus.
- High computer skills; proficient in Excel (and other knowledge management systems).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.