04 Dec Junior Technical Support
Working in shifts 24h including holidays and weekends
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
We are looking for a junior Technical Support Agent with excellent hands-on abilities and self-learning capabilities to help deliver the best technical support for our platform.
- Support our international clients, technical issues.
- Provide technical support and guidance to our internal customers.
- Maintain and monitor our production services.
- Working with best in market technologies like: Elasticsearch, Zabbix, Grafana, Salesforce and more.
Your Experience & Skills
- Technical Orientation – Must.
- Experience in technical Support positions / Military technical position / technology course / computer science student – Advantage.
- Experience working with International customers – Advantage
- Experience working with Linux (CentOS/Ubuntu) – Advantage.
- Experience in IT, System, Scripting Skills – Significant Advantage.