28 Jan Junior QA tester
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
We are looking for a junior manual QA tester to join our team.As a Junior QA tester at Idomoo, you will be assisting the project QA process. You will collaborate with our development and product teams, Making sure our product is released with the highest possible quality.
As a Junior QA tester you will:
- Be part of the project’s approval process.
- Executing tests on various components of the system.
- Design and write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Testing web applications using manual tests and tools.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues and managing the bug life cycle.
- Executing usability and regression tests.
Your Experience & Skills:
- A proven technical background – An advantage.
- Eager to learn, with a true passion for quality.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate & find failures root causes.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with a team.