30 Nov German and English Speaking SDR
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform allows brands to seamlessly launch campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. From cinematic Personalized Videos for retention and sales to Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and self starter Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales team. If you are a talented and dedicated person, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for identifying companies (at both the enterprise & mid-market level), teams, and individuals that could be interested in our software/services – with the primary goal of initiating the active sales cycle through a combination of targeted outreach and inbound lead management.
This is a great opportunity for people who are starting their careers and would like to work and learn from a successful high-tech company.
- Research and identify potential clients for our services, reach out to the right people and initiate the sales conversation
- Work with our DACH (German speaking market) and UK sales team
- Follow up on prospects that showed interest in the company and schedule demos for prospects with Idomoo’s Sales Managers
- Nurture and Qualify the leads, articulate Idomoo’s value proposition, schedule demos and write briefs to the Sales Managers
- Build sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Work with the Sales Team to create and implement effective email drip campaigns
- Fluent level of German and English
- Experience in the DACH market
- Minimum 2 years of sales development experience (Inside sales, cold outreach to decision makers and qualifying leads)
- B2B Enterprise Sales Experience – must
- Comfortable with making sophisticated cold calls
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM and sales and marketing software such as Zoominfo, Groove, Salesforce and similar
- This position is located in London with an option for hybrid work