20 Jul Full Stack Developer
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and talented Full Stack Developer to join us in a challenging, innovative, and fast-paced environment. This position is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high scale company and to push our PVaaS™ platform to the next level with your innovative solutions and out of the box thinking.
- Work as a part of a small, distributed team responsible for the PVaaS™ Web platform by developing a next generation of products and features
- Be responsible for building from scratch, maintaining, and improving PVaaS™ Web frontend and backend systems
- Be a part of a growing team, contribute to technical and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Contribute to architecture and implementation decisions
- Participate in design reviews of PVaaS™ features and components
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience of designing, building, and maintaining high scale web applications
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development – a must
- A think-fast problem solver, self-learner, independent worker
- Deep understanding of the web client and server-side technologies with great analytical skills
- Deep understanding of Web fundamentals (HTML5, CSS, HTTP)
- Experience with modern frontend technologies (AngularJS/Angular/Vue/React)
- Experience with Node.js, working on complex applications
- Experience with API’s (RESTful, GraphQL) and system integrations
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with legacy Web technologies (PHP, jQuery)