Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized and Interactive Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform lets brands easily launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to advanced Interactive Videos where users can customize their video right from the player, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Full Stack Developer to join us in a challenging, innovative and fast-paced environment. This position is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale company and to push our platform to the next level with your innovative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Work as a part of a small, distributed team responsible for the Next Generation Video Web platform by developing the next generation of products and features
- Be responsible for building from scratch, maintaining and improving platform front-end and back-end systems
- Be part of a growing team, contributing to technical and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Contribute to architecture and implementation decisions, participating in design reviews of features and components
- Independent worker, taking responsibility for tasks from the requirements through to all the development phases
Your Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining high-scale web applications
- A think-fast problem solver, self-learner, independent worker
- Deep understanding of the web client and server-side technologies with great analytical skills
- Deep understanding of web fundamentals (HTML5, CSS3, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development — a must
- Node.js, working on complex high-scale applications — a must
- Vue.js framework knowledge — a big advantage
- PHP, jQuery knowledge — a big advantage
- Experience with MongoDB databases
- Familiarity with AWS environment and architecture
- Familiarity with modern development tools and processes (CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Jira, Git, Agile)
- High English proficiency, written and spoken