11 Dec Field Marketing Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers.
We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform makes launching data-driven video campaigns easy and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1-to-1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London, and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
What are we looking for?
Our high growth company is seeking an experienced energetic and innovative field marketer with exceptional relationship-building skills. This person will work closely with our sales team to develop and execute local marketing plans that drive pipeline and engagement. The successful candidate will create a marketing mix consisting of strategic sales support, partner marketing, and events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact between Idomoo’s Marketing team in Israel and the US-based Sales team
- Identify, develop, manage, and support regional initiatives including events, campaigns (including account-based marketing), award submissions and partnerships to help strengthen Idomoo’s Brand recognition and to help generate a pipeline.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Research industry events, awards and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Idomoo’s objectives and target audience.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce, Hubspot & Groove.
- Develop a deep understanding of Idomoo’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Manage Idomoo’s social media accounts, including organic content distribution to groups
- Create, launch and manage the company’s webinar program
- Manage external content writers: Define content needs (blogs, PR, webinars, marketing collateral. Website content, etc…), review improve deliverables from writers
What you bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in field marketing and implementing integrated campaigns across multiple channels.
- The ability to plan, execute, and analyze an overall marketing strategy.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and business partners (both internal and external partners); must be able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
- Ability to interact with various levels of stakeholders and make decisions based on data and insights.
- Experience in marketing to Fortune 500 companies.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Team spirit. Works well in a team as well as being self-motivated
- Interesting in not just learning processes but improving them and creating new approaches to ensure success
- Detail-oriented, data-driven and hard working