26 Mar Director, Sales & Account Management – UK
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
The Sales & Accounts Director will take responsibility for managing and growing existing relationships and partnerships as well as developing new business and growing sales via a combination of direct and channel sales. They will have their own quota and will be expected to bring new deals by themselves and grow the business as well as manage an existing sales force.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales professional who would relish the opportunity to build something new and exciting. We are keen to hire talented “go getters” with knowledge and experience in marketing, advertising, “customer experience” and CRM, preferably across a number of business sectors.
- Own a sales quota.
- Lead and manage direct Sales combined of both new and existing customers.
- Work in collaboration and closely w/ internal Project Managers, customer success , SDR and Director of partnership.
- Create awareness and demand via various marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Three to five years of experience selling SaaS solutions (Customer Experience eCommerce, CRM, etc) to enterprise level clients. Experience selling MarTech solutions and customer experience is a plus.
- A proven record of successful sales & revenue generation preferably across a number of business sectors.
- A proven track record of developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally.
- A comprehensive network / rolodex of key decision makers and industry players.
A Must have:
- UK Sales and Sales Accounts Management experience in Enterprise Sales across a number of business sectors, Financial, Travel and Hospitality, Retail, etc…