27 Jul Director of Lead Generation
Full-time position, remote
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position:
We are seeking an experienced B2B lead gen star. This person will understand our product-market fit and deliver high-potential leads in all relevant industry verticals to our marketing and sales organizations.
Our technology is used by leading companies in most B2C industry verticals. We sell directly to brands and also to agencies, who manage the creative aspect of our client campaigns (as we are a technology company, not a creative agency). Our Director of Lead Generation will prioritize the different types of leads and lead gen channels in order to deliver the most qualified leads while maximizing ROI.
You’ll work closely with the CMO and the rest of the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure ongoing alignment and feedback loops. This is a high visibility position with the potential to make a difference in the company.
The type of person who will be successful in this role:
- Is highly analytical and data-driven
- Shows ownership of their work and follow-through
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and open to feedback
- Take initiative and knows how to work independently
- Understands the importance of monitoring and reporting
Your Experience & Skills
- 8+ years of B2B lead gen experience
- Proficiency with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising platforms
- Experience with other lead gen channels such as events and content syndication
- Strong track record of successfully growing company revenues
- Experienced in conducting A/B tests and optimizations
- Understanding of statistical significance models and ability to make decisions based on partial data
- Experience in operating in the U.S. and U.K. markets, at a minimum. Other international markets a plus.
Typical Ongoing Duties
- Develop Idomoo’s global lead gen strategy
- Align with Sales and Marketing on priorities and strategy
- Create an efficient feedback loop with SDRs and Sales to ensure timely optimizations
- Closely track all conversion and performance metrics, identify issues and opportunities early and act to address them
- Create operational and management reports to ensure tracking of key metrics including CPSQL, CPSAL, CPMQL, Conversions, Sales Cycles, etc.
- Manage campaigns, including creative and optimizations using internal and external resources
- Proactively suggest changes to prioritization and focus based on campaign and market performance