11 Dec Customer Success Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
In this role you’ll be the key stakeholder to build long-term relationships, establish strategic programs of work, be a customer advocate and deliver impactful and measurable business value to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the customer acquisition, engagement and retention lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for partnering with our clients, such as BT/EE, NHS, Aegon and more, and with a diverse internal team, to drive the deployment and ongoing optimisation of data driven video campaigns in a consultative and results driven manner.
The Customer Success Manager will establish deep key client relationships with a focus on the education and constant reinforcement of the value of video-powered experiences and the measurable impact it has on our customers’ businesses. To be successful, you’ll need to be consultative, business-orientated, analytical, and able to thrive in a dynamic team-orientated and deadline-focused environment.
- Be a consultative trusted advisor leveraging processes and consistently leading Personalized Video projects to success through internal and external relationships
- Enable highly talented team members (Creative Directors, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Sales Directors, Business Analysts, etc.) to work purposely toward success on the platform
- Plan and implement complex projects with end to end responsibility for execution
- Able to manage multiple parallel projects across multiple clients & stakeholders
- Manage dynamic success “paths” with an ability to work from tactical decisions to strategic customer initiatives and vice-versa
- Provide best practices for personalized video delivery
Your Experience & Skills
- Preferred – 3 to 5 years’ experience deploying and/or supporting complex technology solutions (eCommerce, CRM, etc.) to enterprise-level clients
- Experience with ecommerce / digital advertising best practices a plus
- Passionate about delivering long term measurable business value to your customers
- Business savvy – ability to understand and communicate the business implications on cost, revenue, strategic position, and value of the solutions and services we provide
- Persistence – tenacity to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Composure – ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure or stress
- Willingness to travel, mostly to Scotland and Europe