09 Aug Customer Success Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform makes launching dynamic video campaigns easy and lets brands seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign. From 1:1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our video platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We are looking for charismatic, highly driven, and results oriented individuals to join our CSM team. You will be responsible for managing the relationships with our biggest customers, facilitating their growth (and ours). Our client list includes the largest financial institutions, gaming companies, brands, and agencies in the world and your goal will be to become a trusted advisor, ensuring they achieve their KPIs with Personalized Video. Idomoo offers unparalleled customer service and we’re looking for a passionate, experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team.
You’ll work closely with our Project Management, Sales and Account Management, and Creative teams to build strong relationships with our clients. Specifically, you will be tasked with understanding our client’s business, what they are hoping to achieve with Personalized Video, and helping them improve their existing marketing communications with Idomoo. You will also be responsible for finding growth opportunities within each client and helping the Sales and Account Management team grow these accounts. This includes building a clear game plan for each customer based data analysis, market research, and their specific needs.
The type of person who will be successful in this role:
- Has a strong ability to develop C-level relationships
- Is a critical thinker and very detail oriented
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and is open to feedback
- Is highly analytical, data-driven, and places a high emphasis on monitoring and reporting
- Takes initiative and knows how to work well both on a team and independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- 4+ years of experience in a CSM role with Enterprise level clients (Tier 1 Financial Institutions highly preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B tech company
- Proven track record of successfully growing key accounts
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- High prioritization skills and process orientation
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Proficient in Salesforce and G suite, particularly Sheets and Slides is preferred