24 Nov Creative Project Manager
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers.
We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform makes launching data-driven video campaigns easy and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1-to-1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London, and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 25 languages.
Idomoo is growing and we are looking for another Creative Project Manager to join our New York City office.
This is a full-time position. You will be responsible for leading projects with top brands such as JP Morgan Chase, American Airlines, and Epic Games. ensuring stellar creative quality and managing integration with our technology.
The Creative Project Manager takes full responsibility over the lifecycle of a personalized video. From choosing the right use case and defining its measurements, to creative development based on our best practices, technical development & integration, launch, and continuous post-launch improvements.
You own the schedule, creative, and technical management of each project.
You are the face of Idomoo to the client. Strong customer engagement & relationship building skills are critical to your success.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage various functions and partners to work within short and intensive delivery cycles and deliver on time and with highest quality deliverables.
- Build and establish a strong relationship with clients by delivering exceptional service and solutions that meet their business objectives, leading to long-term business partnerships.
- Support multiple creative processes from brief to production while engaging clients’ technical and marketing teams to deliver a high quality product.
- Able to manage multiple parallel projects across multiple clients & stakeholders.
- Support business as usual clients through continuous observation and improvements to existing PV communication.
- Plan and implement complex projects.
- End to end responsibility for execution.
- Provide best practices for personalized video delivery.
- Work in collaboration with our teams around the world.
- Become an expert in Idomoo’s SaaS platform.
- After launch, act as a Customer Success Manager – tracking and analyzing statistics, suggesting improvements, extensions & expansions.
- Develop strong relationships and communication channels with internal and external clients, partners and subcontractors.
- Love for high-tech and learning new technologies.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a Project Manager or Creative Producer, preferably at a fast-growth digital agency or high-tech start-up, leading complicated projects.
- Experience in Process Management tools: A proven ability to plan, build and track complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other applicable graduate degree.
- Marketing/Advertising Experience a plus.
- Go-getter, Can-do Attitude a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills a must.
Advantages (not requirements but helpful skills):
- Coding & programming experience.
- Video/Film Production experience.
- After Effects.
- Familiarity with real-time APIs, SFTP configuration, marketing automation, and/or data extraction from CRMs such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Marketing/Advertising Experience.
- Languages such as French, Spanish, Hebrew.