13 Dec Automation QA Engineer
Idomoo brings together the power of video and data in order to deliver WOW moments that engage and excite customers. We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service (PVaaS™) platform removes the pain from launching dynamic video campaigns and enables brands to seamlessly launch any type of data-driven video campaign – from true 1 to 1 Personalized Videos generated in real time to engaging Dynamic Video Ad campaigns on Facebook. We’ve got it all covered.
In short: we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. Our PVaaS™ platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced automation QA engineer to join our team.
As an experienced Automation QA engineer at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, making sure our product is released with the highest possible quality.
What will you actually be doing?
- Be the owner of the Idomoo automation infrastructure and tools: responsible for its development and maintenance.
- Design and implement an automated test platform for our core Web applications.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve testing efficiency and reduce manual QA.
- Design and develop automated tests to validate new features functionality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related, or equivalent experience – A must.
- At least 5 years experience in automation development – A must.
- Strong knowledge in Java – A must.
- Comfortable implementing tests using Junit/TestNG & Selenium.
- Experience with building automation framework & tests from scratch.
- Strong experience in Rest API & Web application testing.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Linux & AWS services – An advantage.
- Knowledge of Python and web development – An advantage.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with a team.
- Problem-solving skills and detail-oriented.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate & find solutions to QA requests.